Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd has developed and implements a Management System that is:
- continuously monitored and updated to ensure that all services and products offer the highest standards of quality and reliability
- meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations in a safe, efficient, and environmentally sustainable manner
- eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to occupational health and safety risks associated with our activities
- assure conformance with the stated Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
- consistent with our Environmental Policy.
- comply with applicable legal and other requirements.
Our commitment to quality, occupational health and safety and the protection of the environment is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 certification. Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd is certified under the three International Standards for the trading and brokerage of marine oils and lubricants, provision of ship agency services, trading of physically supplied marine oils and lubricants to ships, supply and trade of spare parts, provisions, and stores to ships.
Click here to view ISO 9001:2015 certificate
Click here to view ISO 45001:2018 certificate