Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd has an accredited quality system that is continuously monitored and updated to ensure that all services and products offer the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Our commitment to quality is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 certification. Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd is ISO certified for the trading and brokerage of marine oils and lubricants, provision of ship agency services, along with physical supply of marine oils and lubricants to ships.
Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd ‘s Quality Management System is certified by DNV-GL.
Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd is committed to:
- Continually improving quality in its products and services.
- Offering competitive prices.
- Increasing awareness toward health, safety and environmental protection.
- Meeting or even exceeding customer and supplier expectations.
- Cultivating a supportive environment and teamwork.
- Monitoring and further enhancing the effectiveness of company processes.
The company’s policy, targets, results and objectives, which are reviewed annually, are communicated within the organization accordingly.
Health & Safety
Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd is commited to:
- Providing a suitable working environment which is in compliance with relevant codes of practice applicable for ensuring appropriate standards of Health & Safety.
- Placing the highest importance on safety by performing a Risk Assessment in order to identify hazards, determine risk levels in the workplace, put sensible measures in place to control risk and ensure that they are monitored.
- Safety of personnel and the environment taking precedence over considerations of commercial expedience.