Scope of duties
The Physical Sales Accountant is primarily responsible for performing all accounting-related activities with regards to the physical operations, and the issuance of invoices in relation to Agency services provided in a timely, accurate and efficient manner in accordance with all relevant controls and approvals.
- Processes and issues customer invoices for custom purposes.
- Performs trigger calculations and posts relevant entries.
- Handles disputes in relation to invoices issued.
- Registers and files Stems on a daily basis.
- Scans invoices and loadings.
- Sends hard copies of invoices to customers.
- Attaches original Bunker Delivery Reports of operations to the Original Invoices to be sent to customers.
- Reverses supplier entries and posts final invoices.
- Prepares Invoices / Bunker Delivery Reports for the purposes of financing (‘Release’) from the Bank providing the related trade finance.
- Checks and completes the report prepared by Operations department, which is submitted to Customs.
- Reconciles supplier statement (checking of quantity and price).
- Processes and issues invoices in relation to Agency services.
- General support to Accounts Department as required by CA and GFC.
Required Qualifications / Competencies
- LCCI Intermediate and/or University degree in Accounting and/or Finance or other Business or Finance related subject.
- Previous relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with international customers and suppliers
- Sound bookkeeping knowledge and experience of computerized accounting systems
- Sound experience in spreadsheet applications
- Good command of the Greek and English languages
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Applicants must be able to reside & work within EU.
An excellent package, including provident fund and medical insurance will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, kindly send your CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org