Scope of duties
The role of the Administration Supervisor is to provide an efficient administrative support service that allows the company to operate efficiently, implements Group’s Management System and makes suggestions for improvements.
General Secretarial Duties
- Deals with the company’s subscriptions to newspapers/magazines & different organizations.
- Organizes traveling arrangements.
- Organizes internal business conferences and registers employees to external conferences.
- Follows up on cash and payment requests.
- Arranges visa applications.
- Prepares and sends wishes for all international holidays for company’s customers, suppliers, associates
- Assists the PA to CEO, Executive Administrator in any way required
- Maintains & monitors all group’s legal documents
Maintaining of Registries
- Maintains & monitors all Company agreements/contracts
- Maintains & monitors Company assets
- Maintains & monitors library record
- Maintains & monitors gifts registry
- Maintains vessels’ time charter hire & management agreements
- Maintains & monitors insurance policies (except vessels)
Required Qualifications / Competencies
- Higher education
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and providing administrative support is essential
- Computer literate
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages both written and spoken
- A positive attitude to dealing with people including staff and suppliers, at all levels
- Detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed organization and time management skills and the ability to work on own initiative and to prioritize between conflicting demands.
- Ability to engender and maintain trust and confidentiality in the provision of administration support
- Ability to work at a consistently high level of accuracy to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently including maintaining filing systems and the ability to work within a team
Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Applicants must already be eligible to be employed within the EU.
Please send your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th September